Securely store your septic waste
Whether you need one tank positioned above ground or multiple tanks situated underground — perhaps beneath welfare cabins — you’re guaranteed excellent strength and durability with our tanks. All hazardous substances and pollutants are completely contained while we can also provide scheduled tank emptying services and one-off emptying. Below are just a few of the key reasons why sites that lack access to drainage choose Thistle Tanks for effluent tank hire:
- Excellent strength and high impact resistance.
- Our tanks can be linked together to deliver larger waste management solutions.
- Guaranteed tanks with excellent corrosion resistance.
- Tanks are available with capacities up to 15,000 litres.
- Timely, tailored and professional deliveries and collections.
- Decades of experience across all sectors, including hospitality, events, industrial and construction.
- Easy to manoeuvre and relocate (when empty).
- Our tank hire service can be backed up with scheduled tank emptying for complete waste management.
- Services geared towards keeping your site clean and hygienic.
- Short-term and long-term hire periods.
Hassle-free effluent tank hire: Robust, space-saving and affordable
Our effluent tank hire services give construction site managers and events planners a great deal of flexibility, ensuring welfare and toilet facilities can be positioned virtually anywhere on site. For building sites, in particular, it’s crucial to ensure every piece of equipment is robust and durable against knocks, bumps and accidental damage. The last thing any busy construction site needs is liquid waste escaping and contaminating the surrounding environment, but Thistle Tanks can meet your needs. Our experienced drivers deliver strong, watertight tanks across the Midlands, including Leicester, Northampton, Nottingham, Derby, Warwick and Coventry.
How many tanks do you require?
If you’re not 100% sure on the number of effluent tanks you need or require some help deciding on the right solution for your existing welfare units, toilet facilities and other site amenities, we can help. We can guide you through the different tank options, taking your site conditions, budget and time constraints into account. You can request your free, no-obligation quotation by sending us a message or calling us on 01455 230616.